Vietnamese Mail Order Brides – Find Your Love Today!
Most American men who want to date Vietnamese brides think these women are traditional, shy, beautiful, and family-centered. While all of this is true, that’s not all you have to know about mail order brides from Vietnam. Here, we’ll tell you more.
Real Vietnamese mail order wives: Statistics
In 2020, 861 mail order Vietnamese mail order brides got a K-1 fiancé(e) visa and married American citizens. The number of CR-1 visas (the ones that are called “spouse” visas) was even higher (1,180). This makes Vietnam the second most popular Asian country in terms of mail order brides—only Filipino women are more popular among American men. But even these numbers don’t reflect the real popularity of Vietnamese women in the US properly.
The thing is, the number of fiancé(e) and spouse visas, as well as all the other non-immigrant visas, was significantly reduced in 2020 because of the COVID-19 pandemic—all the posts have suspended routine visa services and only resumed limited services in July. The 2019 numbers show the real situation—that year, more than 1,700 CR-1 visas and almost 1,800 K-1 visas were issued to Vietnamese girls. In 2010, there were only 657 new K-1 visa holders from this country, so we can safely say the idea of marrying Vietnamese mail brides is becoming more and more popular among American men. In 2020, everything slowed down—but we are sure the trend will continue growing.
Another interesting fact is that many Vietnamese girls for marriage looking for a foreign man have children from previous relationships. There is a K-2 visa that permits children of a K-1 fiancé(e) visa holder to enter the US. For 861 K-1 visas in 2020, 192 K-2 visas were issued (1782 and 386 in 2019). This means that roughly 1 Vietnamese bride out of 5 women you’ll meet on a dating site has at least one child from the previous marriage. Considering the mother’s mean age at first birth in Vietnam (22.6) and the average age of Vietnamese brides on dating sites (20-25 years old), it can be assumed that most of the children are infants. So a situation where you meet a woman in her 40s who has teenage children on a Vietnamese mail order bride website is scarce.
Cost of a Vietnamese mail order wife
Typically, the Vietnamese mail order brides prices consist of several components: tickets from the US to Vietnam, a trip to this country, the wedding cost, etc. Let’s be more detailed:
- Round-trip tickets from New York to Hanoi—$2,000
- Hotel room—$350-400 (for 2 weeks)
- Entertainment and activities—$350
- Transportation (bus, taxi, train)—$150-$250
A 2-week trip to Vietnam will cost you around $3,000, but that’s not all. The wedding costs around $7,000-$9,000 in Vietnam—we’re talking about a simple ceremony and party for 40 guests here. But that’s not what you’ll need to worry about if your bride gets a K-1 visa because in this case, you’ll have to get married in the United States 90 days after her arrival.
So, as you see, it’s not that cheap. The best way to save money is going online—if you focus on online dating, you won’t need to go to Vietnam right away, and therefore you won’t have to waste your money and time on, let’s say, a low probability idea. You just choose a dating site, sign up, and chat with Vietnamese women for marriage, that’s all you need to do. Even though these websites are paid, they won’t cost you more than $50-$100 per month in most cases!
The truth about Vietnamese brides: who they really are
Have you ever thought of Vietnamese wives? Like, how old are they and where do they work? What do they think of the age difference and what degree do they have? The answers are right here!
- The absolute majority of Vietnamese females who use mail bride websites are in their early 20s. Most of them are even under their 20s (but not younger than 18 years old, obviously).
- Most of them have a degree. In Vietnam, there are more female students than male students in universities and colleges, and most young women who use mail bride websites are educated.
- Most of them work in manufacturing, health/social sector, HoReCa, and financial sector.
- Vietnamese ladies are petite and fit at the same time. The average height of a Vietnamese wife is only 1.53 m (the lowest height in Asia!), and the average weight is around 50 kg—Vietnam is one of the countries worldwide with the lowest obesity rate (mean BMI is only 21.9 while it’s 26.5 in the US).
- As for the age difference, they are totally ok with it. The average age difference in Vietnam-American couples is 7.4 years (5.6 years when married before or on arrival, 9.2 years when married after the arrival of a woman to the US).
If you are interested in Asian girls; if you want to find a traditional wife; if you want your partner to be respectful and traditional; if you answered yes to at least 1 of these questions—in all these cases, Vietnamese brides for marriage are the perfect choice for you!